Today is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S. This is a day to count our blessings and express our gratitude for them. Here are some things I’m thankful for:
- God’s love, revealed to us when He gave His Son to be our Saviour.
- God’s work in my life to convince me that I needed what He did.
- My wonderful friend, my wife, Debbie.
- My four children and their families who walk with God.
- Long-time friends like Carl and Allen.
- The people of Calvary Baptist Church and our Pastor, Joe Roof.
- Health and material provisions from God.
What are you thankful for today?
We’ll resume our study tomorrow by proposing some answers to the questions we posed at the beginning of the week. Have a thankful day.